If you answer YES to any of the following questions, please have someone who does not live in your household bring in your pet if it is an urgent matter.
1. Have you traveled outside of Ontario in the last 14 days?
2. Have you been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected positive in the last 14 days?
3. Do you have any of the following symptoms?
Fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, nausea/vomiting, fatigue, or chills
4. Are you currently required to self isolate or are you waiting on test results?
The following changes are effective as of January 1st, 2023:
1. We are back! While we are committed to providing the best in patient care, we also want to do what is best for our staff and for you! As COVID-19 continues to exist, we are doing what we can to minimize the risk of contamination or exposure. Every exam room is sterilized between appointments and we try to minimize client traffic in the clinic. You still have the option to remain in your vehicle , but of course are welcome to come into the clinic where you will be checked in and brought to an exam room to wait for your appointment. The doctor will perform her exam and discuss these findings with you in the room. Your pet may be taken to the treatment room for their vaccines, bloodwork or anything else that may be needed as the exam rooms do not allow for social distancing. We would ask that you remain seated in the exam room to allow Dr. Warmington and Dr. Watson to stay socially distanced and perform her examination of your pet. Your pet's will be taken to the treatment room for all technician appointments.
2. We are now accepting all forms of appointments. Urgent or sick pets take priority, but we have resumed the scheduling of routine health/wellness visits,
puppy/kitten vaccination visits and routine surgical appointments including
spays, neuters and comprehensive oral health procedures. Please be advised that we are scheduling routine visits 3-4 weeks in advance due to the back log of cases. We are not able to accommodate nail trims at this point.
3. Our clinic hours are as followed:
Monday 9 – 6
Tuesday 9 – 7
Wednesday 9 – 6
Thursday 9 – 7
Friday 9 – 4
4. If you are looking to order food or medications, please email us at email@example.com. Please allow 5-7 business days
as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill
orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order
arrives. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order, but do not enter
the clinic. Our staff will bring your order to your car. You can also use our
online store and have your food delivered directly to your home. To sign up for
5. We continue to encourage you to pay with a credit/debit card or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Online consultations are also available! If you wish to connect with a
veterinarian via message, phone or video, contact us to arrange
a telemedicine consultation.
Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts,
we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our
jobs. We have taken these measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating
the spread of this disease.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety.
- The Team at the Animal Hospital of Beeton,
Where Pets are Family
Please check out our COVID Protocols page prior to your appointment! We are now accepting new clients!
Please head to our online forms section of our website to fill out your NEW CLIENT form! We look forward to meeting you soon!