If you answer YES to any of the following questions, please have someone who does not live in your household bring in your pet if it is an urgent matter.
1. Have you traveled outside of Ontario in the last 14 days?
2. Have you been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected positive in the last 14 days?
3. Do you have any of the following symptoms?
Fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, nausea/vomiting, fatigue, or chills
4. Are you currently required to self isolate or are you waiting on test results?
We ARE accepting new patients but we are booking 4-6 weeks out for routine appointments including first puppy/kitten visits so try and book well in advance!
Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional
measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry
The following changes are effective as of June 1 st , 2020:
1. We are currently operating a "closed waiting room" policy to protect our
clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and use your
cell phone to call us at 905-729-2929. We will bring your pet into the clinic for
an examination with the veterinarian. The veterinarian will call you after the
examination and update you on their findings and recommend a treatment
plan, if needed. We ask that you pay over the phone with a credit card or via
e-transfer to email@example.com for your examination and
necessary food and medications. We will then return to your vehicle with your
pet and prescriptions, if needed.
2. We are continuing to accept appointments for urgent or sick pets as
priorities, and we are resuming scheduling routine health/wellness visits,
puppy/kitten vaccination visits and routine surgical appointments including
spays, neuters and comprehensive oral health procedures. All other services
will be scheduled for a later time. However, if you're unsure whether your pet
needs medical attention, please call us to discuss your situation. We are not able to accommodate nail trims at this point.
3. Our clinic hours are as followed:
Monday 9 – 5
Tuesday 9 – 8
Wednesday 9 – 5
Thursday 9 – 7
Friday 9 – 4
4. Due to the high volume of appointment requests, we are offering scheduled times for medication/food pick-ups to better serve our clients, reduce wait-times for pick-ups and decrease call volume to the hospital. Pick ups for products are available Tuesdays 11a-1p and 6-7p, Thursdays 11a-1p and 6p-7p and Fridays 2p-4p. No exceptions can be made at this time.
5. If you are looking to order food or medications, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 5-7 business days
as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill
orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order
arrives. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order, but do not enter
the clinic. Our staff will bring your order to your car. You can also use our
online store and have your food delivered directly to your home. To sign up for
the Online Store, visit our website.
6. We are not accepting cash as payment at this time. Credit cards and e-
transfer payments are still available (email@example.com).
7. Online consultations are now available! If you wish to connect with a
veterinarian via message, phone or video, contact us to arrange
a telemedicine consultation.
Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts,
we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our
jobs. We have taken these measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating
the spread of this disease.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard
from all levels of government, the situation is fluid, and any updates will be
provided as changes occur.
- The Team at the Animal Hospital of Beeton,
Where Pets are Family