Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
The following changes are effective as of Monday, March 23, 2020:
1. We are currently operating a "closed waiting room" policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and use your cell phone to call us at 905-729-2929. We will bring your pet into the clinic for an examination with the veterinarian. The veterinarian will call you after the examination and update you on their findings and recommend a treatment plan, if needed. We ask that you pay over the phone with a credit card or via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org for your examination and necessary food and medications. We will then return to your vehicle with your pet and prescriptions, if needed.
2. We are continuing to accept appointments for urgent or sick pets, as well as time-sensitive puppy/kitten vaccinations. All other services will be scheduled for a later time. However, if you're unsure whether your pet needs medical attention, please call us to discuss your situation.
3. Our adjusted clinic hours are as followed
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9am - 2pm
Tuesday, Thursday: 3pm - 7pm
4. We are still OPEN, but please call the clinic for updated hours.
5. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 5-7 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order, but do not enter the clinic. Our staff will bring your order to your car. You can also use our online store and have your food delivered directly to your home. To sign up for the Online Store, visit our website.
6. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Credit cards and e-transfer payments are still available (email@example.com).
7. Online consultations are now available! If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, contact us to arrange a telemedicine consultation.
Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our jobs. We have taken these measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this disease.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid, and any updates will be provided as changes occur.
- The Team at the Animal Hospital of Beeton,
Where Pets are Family